Sunday, August 10, 2008

Kelsey & Scott Wedding JULY 26, 2008

Congratulations Kelsey and Scott! What can I say? This couple is just awesome. Not only do they make a great couple, but they make great subjects! Their wedding at the Marina Del Rey Hotel was so fun, I almost forgot I was working =P. It was so hard deciding on which photos to post, so we will be posting more on our website here. We are also going to do a "Day After" photo shoot with them so stay tuned for those pictures!



















2 comments:

Kelsey said...

What can I say? You are amazing!!!! Looking hot always helps, but honestly Sean the photos are FANTASTIC! We are so excited for the Day After shoot!

Anonymous said...

Both the engagement and wedding photos are fantastic. I can't believe how photogenic these two are and a great photographer captured them so well!